• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Topaz just released Mask AI (double-discounted)

Mask AI joins Topaz's AI lineup. The successor to ReMask, Mask AI aims to reduce user input while leveraging intuitive machine learning technology.

A double-discount is available if you know where to look...

Attachments

• mask2.jpg
    mask2.jpg
    635.3 KB · Views: 371

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Mask AI joins Topaz's AI lineup. The successor to ReMask, Mask AI aims to reduce user input while leveraging intuitive machine learning technology.

A double-discount is available if you know where to look...
Mike,

I was looking at their AD and spent some time trying to figure this out! This example is one of the most important and hardest challenges!

I believe that Topaz AI is going to be amazing and what we are looking for. I will be getting it for sure!

But here’s a big puzzle that has me flummoxed!

and I was surprised by this result:

But the mask seems good!

So have you tried it with flying hair?

I wonder whether they accidentally posted the wrong picture here as their best result?

Asher

Asher Kelman

Great!

Which version of remark are you using here?

I am not worried about elbows, LOL.

But tell me about the loss of color at the outer edge of her hair?

Can you post the original?

This effort on your part is generous and much appreciated!

Asher

I was just thinking of you, and just finished a better example using a 2010 non-DSLR image! Release version (1.0.1). The mask was manually adjusted after the auto mask did most of the work:

Asher Kelman

Is this the new version of Topaz Remask AI?

Your job is far better than the one they showed don't you agree!

Kudos!

Asher

I'd have to spend some time comparing Mask AI to PS, but as for ReMask vs. Mask AI, Topaz incorporated their latest AI technology into the program "so it requires even less user input to get a high-quality mask" (their words).

Robots doing our work for us, yes! ;-)

Asher Kelman

I'd have to spend some time comparing Mask AI to PS, but as for ReMask vs. Mask AI, Topaz incorporated their latest AI technology into the program "so it requires even less user input to get a high-quality mask" (their words).

Robots doing our work for us, yes! ;-)
But do you agree! It would be great for you to redo one of their examples for hair and tell us your feelings!

Asher