• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Trilliums in the woodland

Robert Watcher

Trilliums in the woodland - it’s handy having your phone with you when you don’t have a camera.

Anne noticed these trilliums in a wet woodland with clearly defined No Trespassing signs as well as a deep moat between the road and the property. She was hoping to get a couple of closeup pictures with her phone and asked me to stop the car when she noticed a couple of stragglers on the slope beside the road. It turned out the flowers have begun to run their course but she managed to find one with in tact pedals. While she took those pics, I took this shot across the ditch with my iPhone 7 and processed in Snapseed on my iPad

3EC69BE0-5C72-43FB-9D5A-E88B5F73244C.jpeg