• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Using HUGIN to stitch & make a panoramic photo

Jim Olson

This works!!! I was only playing with it for 15 mins and have to go to work soon but I will post another picture after I go back and match the images
But TNX Asher for getting me thinking in this mode.
Now if I can do a photo vertical for another one that I want.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I am thrilled to see the huge growth in your work. You have tapped into what your brain is enjoying that the pano version allows it to be shown to us.

It’s tough for me to step over the line and suggest to another artist how they might better express their view of the world!

Some folk would clobber me without a second thought for seriously rude intrusion.

Thanks for allowing me to probe. For sure this is exciting.

Still, I am glad I don’t do it too often or I would have no one to talk to!

Asher

Jim Olson

Thank you for your input...
Today my wife & I are going to a couple of new places here in Sequim, and I'm taking my camera and quadcopter
TNX again
Jim