• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Wall art

Tom dinning

Registrant*

Expression is everywhere.
It’s not my task to record it, just to admire it.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
But, Tom, you did record it too!

The patina on the wall, the tree on the left and the bicycles provide most of the story.

That graffiti on the door, the “art” is only discovered on second glance and means this area is not secure from vandals!

...but at least there is the promise of wheelchair access.

...and two cups!

Asher

Tom dinning

Registrant*
I'm not sure if its a story I tell or a visual experience I choose to share.

Either way, I enjoyed the experience.

My travels are limited these days. Reliving the experiences is a joy for Christine and me.
She will often approach me as I sit at the computer and watch over my shoulder, then give me a hug or a kiss on the top of my head.

I am a fortunate person to know the love of another and share it with her.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
The viewer generally finds a story and here you have presented something worth musing and the effort!

Thanks for sharing?

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Tom,

I'm not sure if its a story I tell or a visual experience I choose to share.

Those are likely the same thing.

Either way, I enjoyed the experience.

My travels are limited these days. Reliving the experiences is a joy for Christine and me.
She will often approach me as I sit at the computer and watch over my shoulder, then give me a hug or a kiss on the top of my head.

I am a fortunate person to know the love of another and share it with her.
Yes, that is indeed a wondrous thing.

Best regards,

Doug