• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Wedding photo

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Cher Romain,

What a great move! On behalf of everyone here we are proud of your new enterprise.

We wish you unstopable inspiration and success!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Dear all,

I am proud to share with you my dedicated website to the wedding photography.
https://www.mariage-photo-claris.com/?lang=en

You will see a selection of three weddings shot in Kyoto, New-York City, USA and in Dordogne, France

Enjoy! :)

Bingo! Two birds with one stone!
Claris Image Builder gets richer with
1 - A new activity
2- The talent of photographer Romain Claris (who stills remain Claris’ videographer)
I'm pretty proud of it, believe me!
As it is said, cats do not make dogs ...

Kudos to Romain!

Asher Kelman

Congrats on the new growth and expanded horizons. Weddings are more common than launching $10,000 boats or $5,000,000 yachts! Folk get married ever weekend, almost as a pastime. Some even do it more than once!

Asher

Cotea Razvan

This is a great site!

You come from a great country and you have landed at the thread of a wonderful creative cinematographer and photographer. I have met him in Bordeaux France and knowchis famous family!

I know you will enjoy his work!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Interesting website. You should check the loading speed and optimize your code and images ;)

Hi Marius,
Thanks for stopping by!
You may have a not so good Internet connection… Or not!
However, as for all our website, we care more about the good rendering of the images than their Kb and as we also love to show large images to fill the screens (for us size does matter!), I admit that sometimes our websites are a bit long to load…
We do think that this is the "price to pay" to get attractive sites…
We're so sorry if someone has bad experience while looking at our work!
So sometimes a warning is good to have…

SandyNewman

Good luck to you in your new beginnings!

You guys should also check https://proposal007.com/ . Proposal 007 is a New York-based marriage proposal planning team. They share their top places to propose, the best parks with the greatest views, the most exclusive private rooftops, and they know many other useful tips and tricks for the best NYC proposals.

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

Romain,

I love your new Wedding Website! It’s both beautiful and reassuring as well as well designed.

I would get numbers in London, Paris, Munich and Tokyo that all get linked to your cell phone! You are an internationally experienced photographer and can bring this to all your happy clients!

Asher

John Jonnz

That's a wonderful website with magnificent photos. I do hope you get countless bookings. Best of luck.

You should check out our website: http://camyogi.in/. We are a Wedding Photography services company based in India, we try to cover as many different weddings of different communities (as there are quite a few) as possible. Since most of them are our clients, we can't really post any wedding photographs without their permission. But, I can show you some of our Pre-wedding shoots that we did with models.

Attachments

• Couple photography.jpg
    Couple photography.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 381
  • 3 (2).jpg
    3 (2).jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:

Asher Kelman

That's a wonderful website with magnificent photos. I do hope you get countless bookings. Best of luck.

http://camyogi.in/
1. Consider explaining your services in your website before you try to force visitors to declare which city the wedding photographer is needed!

2. Post some of your best photographs of weddings regularly as for us, mostly in Europe, North America or South America and Australia, the entire Indian subcontinent is exotic and so interesting!

If you link your signature, then you will Drive more new clients to your own website!
Asher

Asher Kelman

This thread is a target for spammers but I regularly detect them and “Puff!” Theyvare gone!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Lucknow Photographer,

We need your name!

Romain is a favorite photographer and gave a thread title that seems like an open invitation. So your post is acceptable if we knew who you might be!

So you need to register properly and post an instructional first.

Send me your First and Last name so I can update your profile. We only allow real identities as we are a community not a bulletin board!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Sree,

Everything is fine!

Looking forward to hear about your work in Bangalore! We are so excited and happy to have you join us and look forward to your pictures and feedback to ours!

Try to post an introduction here.

Asher

BarbarMariela

These selections of wedding photo shoots look amazing! I love looking at wedding photos. Each one is filled with the joyful emotions of the guests and the newlyweds. It's a joy to see how the photographer manages to capture the most meaningful moments that will forever remain in the memory. I am ready to spend much money on a professional photographer for my future wedding. At my friend's wedding, (removed spam link), 🤣, was the photographer. She is just an amazing girl who does her job very well. All the guests were delighted with the photos.

Last edited: