• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Welcome to All OPFers in Exotic Places all over the world!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Everyone,

Ours is a community to take ideas and values on a path to become photographs. We need tools, for sure! What counts ultimately are the reactions to our photographs! We get paid, but the reactions and the human value are our real reward.

I noticed that we have members in China, Iran, India New Zealand, Australia, UAE and many many other places I have not visited and to me are exotic with images I learned form books and films.

So welcome to all you guys, (and everyone all over the world) for joining our unique community.
Anything you show of your own cities, buildings, parks, animals and landscapes will be welcome.
We want to reach out, not because we are politically correct, which speaking of myself, I am not!
Rather we would like to be updated, educated and brought into line with issues that you think about.

We do not censor anything. The worse we'll do is move controversial material to UPTOWN where we do not need forgiveness for having totally contrary views on any subject.

I believe that the real photograph of value, not merely documents but transport the human spirit, to have in a rare occasion a life of its own.

So I welcome you and ask you to ignore the fact that some discussions might seem orientated to the continental USA or Europe. We have many travelers’ here and many from your countries live as our neighbors.

At OPF, we consider the whole thin membrane of life on the planet and the lives of individual lovers and the humming bird our frame of reference. This is true whether we photograph skyscrapers or school sports, weddings or yachts at sea and we do all this and more!

Thanks for being here. Jump in and show us what you love! What you have trouble with too!

Asher