• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

What does everyone think of this type of shot?

Jim Olson

Here is an images from last Saturday in Poulsbo WA.
Please let me know what you think of this image.

View attachment 664A0754 (2).jpg
78A4308D-3976-4A6C-8B3B-F14D18D9ACE2.jpeg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Tim,

The picture you have taken is rather dramatic. I am not sure how strict you vision is but just the same, here’s my suggestion.

FCA13595-10A0-4C79-8986-5F1BD1DBFDA1.jpeg

Asher

Jim Olson

I just liked the way it looked & just posted it right from my camera. That's why I was asking for input

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I just liked the way it looked & just posted it right from my camera. That's why I was asking for input
It’s all a matter of YOUR wishes. If you want to, show the picture your camera captured.

But to me, personally, my picture making restarts from scratch when I arrive home and explore my captures on a big screen in relative darkness!

Just compare both the original and what I offered and it might well be that what you delivered is the shot at its best. But it’s only you who can decide.

Is there anything about my presentation tgst you like?

Asher

Jim Olson

It’s all a matter of YOUR wishes. If you want to, show the picture your camera captured.

But to me, personally, my picture making restarts from scratch when I arrive home and explore my captures on a big screen in relative darkness!

Just compare both the original and what I offered and it might well be that what you delivered is the shot at its best. But it’s only you who can decide.

Is there anything about my presentation tgst you like?

Asher
I love the color and it's more like the day I took it 🤣🤣🤣