• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Work

Antonio Correia

Images taken for the Project Work take during a rather long period of time and in many different places and situations.

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Antonio,

These are some of the finest photographs I have seen. This last fellow is studious.

Most folk in the West have no seen craftsmen as their jobs have been replaced!

Asher

Antonio Correia

Could you add the “métier”?
Asher
I do not apply this canvas any more and these are all old pictures which were shot during a large period of time.
This is a painter ... like this one below. Both photographed in the same location: somewhere in India.

Some people working from Portugal, later on. Thank you ! :)

[/IMG]​

Asher Kelman

I learn so much. I had no idea that the columns would be finished in situation as for me it would be a risk of ruining a giant piece by one skip of thrcchisrl.

But this fellow is obviously sure of himself. I guess this was Portugal? But what kind of building? For what faith?

Asher

Antonio Correia

Does he work alongside all his previous work or you posed him just like this to showctge range of finished products in a special setting?
Asher
Uzbekistan again and again.
The pieces were the way we see them. His work is kind of "in series"

I learn so much. I had no idea that the columns would be finished in situation as for me it would be a risk of ruining a giant piece by one skip of thrcchisrl.
But this fellow is obviously sure of himself. I guess this was Portugal? But what kind of building? For what faith?
Asher
This one was shot in the very same place. I asked him to simulate his work. I was not curious enough to ask what the column was for...

Another one for the day. This one is rather old and I used two flashes one at each side. Shot in Portugal

Asher Kelman

Another one for the day. This one is rather old and I used two flashes one at each side. Shot in Portugal

I like this lighting and the pose together. Effective and immediately compelling!

I like to be inspired by technique I do not use. Thanks!

Asher

Antonio Correia

Photo made in Nepal some years ago.
The child is collecting coins among ashes. These ashes resulting from burnings of gifts to the gods.