• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Challenge for Pictures in a Series: Motif or Concept Workers tools and clothes!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
The Plumber came today!

I was immediately impressed by his red heavy duty sure-grip textured gloves!

Asher Kelman: “Roto Rooting Gloves”
IPhone XS Max & Snapseed

These are essential when using a motorized 1” steel cable rotating snake to clean out drains!

Asher

James Lemon

The Plumber came today!

These are essential when using a motorized 1” steel cable rotating snake to clean out drains!

IPhone XS Max & Snapseed

Asher

I wonder if the plumber will have new pair for the next job or is he too cheap to through them away?

Asher Kelman

Asher

I wonder if the plumber will have new pair for the next job or is he too cheap to through them away?

James,

They don’t earn a lot! So even the cost of a pair of heavy duty gloves is a too much to for spend each job! I guess the main thing is to decrease the concentration of decal bacteria one gets in contact with and certainly not alow abrasion to get inoculate the organisms and viruses through the skin into the flesh!

I also wonder about them breathing the aerosols!

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

The Plumber came today!

View attachment 2397

IPhone XS Max & Snapseed

What a wonderful picture!

Best regards,

Doug

James Lemon

They don’t earn a lot! So even the cost of a pair of heavy duty gloves is a too much to for spend each job! I guess the main thing is to decrease the concentration of decal bacteria one gets in contact with and certainly not alow abrasion to get inoculate the organisms and viruses through the skin into the flesh!

I also wonder about them breathing the aerosols!

Asher

You could lend him your garden hose to rinse them when he is finished. Also a dishwasher designated for this type of stuff would work well too at least to sterilize them for another use.

Peter Dexter

Think I'm missing something from the title, see his clothes (gloves?) but no tools...or do you consider the latter tools as well?

Asher Kelman

Peter,

You are so right! Sorry for the delay! I was just fascinated by the heavy, well-used unsanitary gloves. But for mechanical safety they apparently work!

Asher Kelman: “Sewage pipe cleaner. & Red Gloves”
IPhone XS Max & Snapseed

Asher Kelman: “Plumber”
i
Phone XS Max & Snapseed

Next I switch over to a real camera!

Asher