• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Yeeeeeaaah Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Cem! :) Send you an email this morning, check it out. ;)

I tell you, this was a long a stoney road to take with a great many hurdles. Particulary in times where banks are uptight now giving loans, but we worked very hard on our business plan and well, it payed! Now a few more days, paperwork, solicitor etc. and I can order the stuff I need.

What a Relief! ....

janet Smith

pro member
Congratulations!!

we worked very hard on our business plan and well, it payed! Now a few more days, paperwork, solicitor etc. and I can order the stuff I need
What a Relief! ....

Great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done....really very well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Beer

German Beer and an Irish Pint...just like California Cabernet and a Red Bordeaux....We can all drink to that!
A good glass of California Cabernet in your honor tonight George! Congratulations.

Just back from shopping, could not get Bollinger or Cliquot :( and I do not drink Moet for the Hell of it, so it is a nice chablis and tuna steaks instead.

Thanks folks.... <placing 2 Aspirin and a 2 liter bottle of mineral water in a place where I will find it in the morning blindfold>.....signing of.... PLOP...

:)

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
<placing 2 Aspirin and a 2 liter bottle of mineral water in a place where I will find it in the morning blindfold>.....signing of.... PLOP...

:)

Ha! after the 1st bottle of Chablis, don't even dream of making Champagne with effervescent aspirin into the 2nd Chablis bottle! :≠}

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Georg,

Tell us that beer again? We'll celebrate! This is an exciting stage in your career move in Prro Photography!

Congrats!

Spend wisely!

Asher

WARSTEINER
3d-beer.gif

3d-angel.gif

.....can't get KOELSCH here, that's the only reason....

Yes I will, I already invited a bunch of friends for dinner and drinks on the Photokina, don't you dare not showing up! :)

Hi Georg,

Tell us that beer again? We'll celebrate! This is an exciting stage in your career move in Prro Photography!

Congrats!

Spend wisely!

Asher

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Cordon Bleu

You mean there are no Cordon Bleu or Michelin Starred Chefs in Ireland?
Just beef stew for dinner? Steel Cut Oatmeal for breakfast with beer? Thinking of my 2009 vacation...may not be Ireland....might have to spend a week in Paris instead...

You mean there are no Cordon Bleu or Michelin Starred Chefs in Ireland?
Just beef stew for dinner? Steel Cut Oatmeal for breakfast with beer? Thinking of my 2009 vacation...may not be Ireland....might have to spend a week in Paris instead...

good morning, please, just do not mention beer or any other form of alcohol today, will ya? ;)

Naw it ain''t that bad, there are nice places, you just have to find them.

fahim mohammed

Congratulations Georg and wish you all success in your new venture ( psst..? is it...). I do not know
about all these European refreshments you are giving away...would black tea be appropriate!

Best.

Just got back from a few days in the bush, Georg, dirty, smelly and wanting a beer. Saw your news and cracked open a Guinness! Congratulations, man!
Cheers
Mike

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
A new day

A new day, a new reason to celebrate. Let's see, a good California Chardonnay sounds good with a Scallops and Lemon Risotto for dinner.