• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Zofi's Insane Mutt

doug anderson

Tessa is half Airdale, Half Catahoola Leopard Hound. She runs like a horse.

380411725_vvMPW-L.jpg

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Mutts

Mutts are the best kind. Especially with some terrier in them - looks more like a Wheaten Terrier than an Airedale to me but I don't know much about the hounds. Love the expressions on the people too.

doug anderson

Mutts are the best kind. Especially with some terrier in them - looks more like a Wheaten Terrier than an Airedale to me but I don't know much about the hounds. Love the expressions on the people too.

This dog is totally bizarre. She stands up on her hind legs like a meerkat and is almost as tall as I am. She's huge, but she thinks she's a lap dog and will bound across the room and land on you, whump.

Ron Morse

What a nice dog. She sounds like a wonderful family member. The Airdale side must be dominate. Some of the Catahoola's can be really agressive.

doug anderson

What a nice dog. She sounds like a wonderful family member. The Airdale side must be dominate. Some of the Catahoola's can be really agressive.

She is completely delighted to be alive. She got a lot of the Airdale side, I think; Catahoolas are clumsy as hell.

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Airedales are very sweet, My Cairn Terrier came from a breeder that also had Airedales. As a puppy, she often got out of her Cairn puppy pen to go run around the yard with the three Airedales. I love their nature. One of the Airedales now lives with a friend of mine who had surgery recently. I went to stay while my friend was in the hospital to take care of the dogs. I love how they get excited and smile too.