• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Smooth Rhythm

Freddy Oropeza

Hi there, here's a pic I took of a singer friend of mine.

MG_0046-Edit.jpg

Freddy Oropeza: Smooth Rythm

I used a 3 light set up for this. A beauty dish with an AB 800 to create the rim light, another AB800 on the left side of frame to help with the rim light, and create more light wrap around him, and a 580ex with a dome diffuser right of frame, to act as a fill light and lift, the shadows on his face up a bit.

There's a a more detailed write up about it, and a set up picture on my blog, in case curiosity peaks your interest.

http://freddyoropeza.com/blog/

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlotte Thompson

Absolutely gorgeous!
I love what you did with the light-
seems to be just the right amount to give a subtle effect without too much drama!
Nice job!

Charlotte-

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi there, here's a pic I took of a singer friend of mine.

MG_0046-Edit.jpg

Freddy Oropeza: Smooth Rythm

I used a 3 light set up for this. A beauty dish with an AB 800 to create the rim light, another AB800 on the left side of frame to help with the rim light, and create more light wrap around him, and a 580ex with a dome diffuser right of frame, to act as a fill light and lift, the shadows on his face up a bit.

There's a a more detailed write up about it, and a set up picture on my blog, in case curiosity peaks your interest.

http://freddyoropeza.com/blog/

Superbly lit. This is a great job. I'd love to see more. I'd be so happy to have a club shot like that.

Asher

Ben Rubinstein

pro member
Perfect in every way, the lighting does what it should do in the hands of an expert, create emotion and feeling without calling attention to itself.