• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Silhouette of the human form in a composition.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
As we passed towards the Pyramid of glass at the Louvre, I saw a potential for some interesting silhouettes and took some snaps. Here's one of them:

_0038000_600pxl.jpg

Asher Kelman: Approaching The Pyramid

Michael Nagel

Asher,

The blue color and the bright glow work well!

Thanks - the OOF does not disturb here, but enhance (but this could be me).

_0038000_600pxl.jpg

There is an interesting twist to the viewpoint you have taken here.
The shot was take off the center line which could be drawn from the pyramid through the door. This results in a small patch of the sky being visible which puts the picture in a positive mood (for me).

Now imagine a symmetrical setup without sky in the background...

Best regards,
Michael

Cem_Usakligil

As we passed towards the Pyramid of glass at the Louvre, I saw a potential for some interesting silhouettes and took some snaps. Here's one of them:

_0038000_600pxl.jpg

This has turned out to be a very nice capture Asher, well seen indeed.

Burke Symon

I wanted to see what people think of this photo, I took it a long time ago but I've never really had anyone comment on it, and it is most defiantly a silhouette
At_Work_by_Burkely.jpg

Asher Kelman

Reviving a favorite thread!

340590FD-B5EE-481A-8FAE-2868ECA7C8B5.jpeg

Asher Kelman: Moment

I asked the couple if I might take their picture with the sun setting behind them. They were delighted!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Today, Laura my new assistant was trying on dresses for her new modeling portfolio.

As she was leaving I caught this shot

098DF8F3-9F60-421F-BA48-76D1D8B42FFB.jpeg

I was so happy with her well dressed preppy look!

Asher