• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!
Although I'm not a fan of the huge carnations that people used to put in their lapels during weddings, I do like the simple 5 petal dianthus you see in so many gardens. They have a very spicy, cinnamony smell.

dianthus1framed.jpg

Dianthus - ©Maggie Terlecki 2014​

James Lemon

Although I'm not a fan of the huge carnations that people used to put in their lapels during weddings, I do like the simple 5 petal dianthus you see in so many gardens. They have a very spicy, cinnamony smell.

dianthus1framed.jpg

Dianthus - ©Maggie Terlecki 2014​

Hello Magie

I like the tones, geometry and texture of this. Nice composition!

Paul Abbott

Hey Maggie, another nice image. It looks to me like the PP effect has really made this one into something more...you can't beat natural light eh.

Hey Maggie, another nice image. It looks to me like the PP effect has really made this one into something more...you can't beat natural light eh.

Hi Paul. Yes, I do have flashes but prefer natural light to anything else. As for the PP, sometimes I play with blending mode layers of soft texture, vignettes and selective editing to bring an image to where I want it. Thanks for commenting. :)
Maggie