• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!
Simply a trio of leaves - I hope you enjoy them.

triofoliorum.jpg

Trio Foliorum - ©Maggie Terlecki 2014​

Antonio Correia

Sometimes we think that to photograph leaves or sunsets is ... common and it doesn't worth the trouble.

But if we are capable enough, we can make good and nice images out of simple objects.

This is an example of a great set of images.

Very well done Maggie :)

I agree with James and Klaus' comments. Were these leaves staged on velvet, perhaps?

Thank you James, for commenting. I appreciate it. If I was working on something much bigger, I would have used velvet, but these are so small, I simply used a black piece of poster board.
:)
Maggie

Sometimes we think that to photograph leaves or sunsets is ... common and it doesn't worth the trouble.

But if we are capable enough, we can make good and nice images out of simple objects.

This is an example of a great set of images.

Very well done Maggie :)

Thank you so much, Antonio. I think that there is so much beauty everywhere, but so much of it that we no longer really see it. We have to think of different ways to open our eyes because these things, leaves, sunsets etc., are beautiful on their own anyways. You have also shown us this in your photos taken during walks; a bit of mud and water on the ground; normally we say, yuck - but you have photographed them in a way, that we see the lovely lines composed so well and the shimmer of the water and the bit of reflection and all of a sudden we see the beauty within.

:)
Maggie