• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Brooms

Antonio Correia

I am trying to make a collection of 6 photographs of... brooms. Yes, brooms. In the Orient we see many brooms in many different places and I started to look at them with more attention than before.
However, I have just a few as I was only aware of them lately.
Here are some. It doesn't matter where they were, they all share the same purpose: to sweep

i-RsXbTPP-X2.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I am trying to make a collection of 6 photographs of... brooms. Yes, brooms. In the Orient we see many brooms in many different places and I started to look at them with more attention than before.
However, I have just a few as I was only aware of them lately.
Here are some. It doesn't matter where they were, they all share the same purpose: to sweep

i-RsXbTPP-X2.jpg
Antonio,

Yes, for sure “brooms” wins as a unique, never to be guessed, title for a photo collection!

A surprising amount of craftsmanship has gone into this broom, I guess because broom handles would be a waste of good wood!

Asher