• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello There, I'm Lars!

Lars Olson

I'm a computer science major at CSU Chico and love to do photography on the side! I took one class on photography in high school and fell in love. The class only covered basics so I'm still learning and exploring the craft on my own time. I would love feedback on anything I post :) You can view more of my past works here or on my Instagram @ amomortem
This photo was taken in Fort Bragg a few years ago and is still one of my favorite shots I've taken.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome Lars!

Will Thompson has told me you are a talented photographer and your opening shot is seriously attention getting and uplifting. Tell us where this was and how low on the ground were you to get the sun placed in the composition as you have?

Asher

Lars Olson

Thank you Asher! This picture was taken in Mendicino, CA on the cliffs. I was laying on my stomach and shooting in sport mode because of the wind!

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Thank you Asher! This picture was taken in Mendicino, CA on the cliffs. I was laying on my stomach and shooting in sport mode because of the wind!
Did you have your gym gear and Nike’s on, Lars?
It’s nice to have cameras that think for us.
welcome.

welcome Lars,
Lovely image and especially love the light coming through the flowers or seedlings; not sure which. Very warm and romantic image. :) Show us more!

Charlotte Thompson

Lars

Hello and welcome....

This really is a stunning photo! I think I could look at it forever. It has an uplifting effect at the same time a calming effect... The golden light the drifting call of life! Keep them coming. I love to be calm and excited at the same time!

Charlotte 😁

Jim Olson

I just realized that I never commented on my on child's first post. Also I now have the print on my wall.
I love this shot.