• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Weekend outing with my wife & her parents.

Jim Olson

Just a short drive from our place is a little farm called Troll Haven and there is a lot of photo ops there.

IMG_5984 E4 C7 S7 STR -1.8.jpg

IMG_6004 E7 C7 S7 STR -2.8.jpg

IMG_5996 E7 C7 S7 STR -1.1.jpg

IMG_6037 E7 C11 S7 STR -1.5 crop.jpg

IMG_5977 E7 C7 S7 STR -1.0.jpg

IMG_6005 E7 C7 S7 crop.jpg

IMG_6006 E16 C10 S13 STR -1.9.jpg

Even got a shot of a neighbor taking his granddaughters (I assume) to the beach down the street where we saw them a shortly after I took this shot.

IMG_6031 E16 C10 S12 Bri crop.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Just a short drive from our place is a little farm called Troll Haven and there is a lot of photo ops there.

Even got a shot of a neighbor taking his granddaughters (I assume) to the beach down the street where we saw them a shortly after I took this shot.

View attachment 5775

Jim,

That’s a super photo-opportunity. I pray you have many more. If you wish, send the RAW images to me and I’ll process them for your neighbor!

4D80B88D-EE8E-4B4A-BD45-D6B895DA1BFB.jpeg

Thanks for sharing!

Is this place near you or did you drive out together. You and your wife on your new bike and your neighbor in a car!

Asher

Jim Olson

Jim,

That’s a super photo-opportunity. I pray you have many more. If you wish, send the RAW images to me and I’ll process them for your neighbor!

Thanks for sharing!

Is this place near you or did you drive out together. You and your wife on your new bike and your neighbor in a car!

Asher
It is about 3 or 4 miles from us & we just rode with my wife's parents to visit the place

Jim Olson

Jim,

Thanks for sharing!

Asher
This is not a neighbor of mine lol just a neighbor of Troll Haven...