• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A Gleaming Metal Monolith Discovered in Utah Rocky Terrain

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This is reminiscent of Kubrick’s 2001 movie with an unexplained megalith of metal suspended in our Galaxy having some control over destiny of life forms!

On a routine survey of the population of Utah’s wild longhorn sheep,

E2B314F1-05C0-4732-948B-CFC6F54D09A1.jpeg

the helicopter crew saw a flash of reflective metal amongst the rocks.

They returned to identify a shiny column about 12 ft high, like the 2001 movies metallic “megalith”, rising from amongst the rocks.

948C959D-7650-46E3-980C-008E8A766C50.jpeg

if this was April, I’d think it was an April Fool’s joke!

it doesn’t have much surface dust so I am so suspicious! I wonder if unemployed Santa Claus men are creating new memes to fascinate us!

it “should” be covered with a layer of rock dust. So I would guess it’s either faked ib CGI orcelse an artist just installed it there. After all it’s conveniently the size that might be carried by the helicopter that “discovered“ it!

What do you figure?

Asher

Asher Kelman

BTW, this is reported TODAY, November 23rd 2020, in The Guardian, a U.K. Left Wing paper, very pro-“Progressive”,

a highly unlikely sanctuary for Area 51 type conspiracy theories!

If an artist placed the monument, he has friends with a helicopter!

If this was US military, it would be protected, at least by cameras and a perimeter fence!

So watch the movie in this link and tell us what you think!

Asher

Ha! Well, I think it is a hoax or a clever installation as a tribute to Stanley Kubrick. I am extremely doubtful of aliens (yes, I am not a believer that any could reach us, and not necessarily that lifeforms cannot exist anywhere in our vast universes) but especially where it seems we can see where screws seem to on it to hold it together.

Asher Kelman

Well noticed, Maggie!
Of course, Jérôme, they could indeed be screws. Maggie is excellent at detail and would make a great forensic expert!

But there is also the undeniable possibility that these repeated dots are instead, repeat elements of the sensor arrays for intra galaxy communication, using the texture dimension of the “fabric“ of space-time!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Could it be that someone lost there safety deposit box ? Find out how it is made and what kind of metal it is... some of the answers. to be found

Chrlotte

Of course, Jérôme, they could indeed be screws. Maggie is excellent at detail and would make a great forensic expert!

But there is also the undeniable possibility that these repeated dots are instead, repeat elements of the sensor arrays for intra galaxy communication, using the texture dimension of the “fabric“ of space-time!

Asher
Ha! Of course anything is possible, even ancient aliens that live beneath the surface of the earth. It wasn't planted, it was pushed up! LOL! Oh, lala, possible, but not probable! :) But I guess we can all have a bit of fun with it. It might be there to line up with Jupiter and Saturn on the 21st of December. Of course! :-D

Asher Kelman

I doubt it can stay there as a lot of paperwork is needed from government officialdom to place art on public land.

I had to get the OK of local politicians, the City Legal Department, the City Council and the State and US Coastal Commission.

Unless something was actually lined up in advance, or currently underway, this could very well be “abandoned property”!

Asher