• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: A man and his world...

fahim mohammed

p4123739958-6.jpg

Wow, Fahim, there are mounds and mounds of coconuts to crack open and you can see that the man is completely elsewhere in his thoughts as this must be boring after thousands and thousands of coconuts to crack open, day after day. Love how you captured the texture of his skin on his chest, arms and especially his hands. What hard work. Wonderful photography

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Wow, Fahim, there are mounds and mounds of coconuts to crack open and you can see that the man is completely elsewhere in his thoughts as this must be boring after thousands and thousands of coconuts to crack open, day after day. Love how you captured the texture of his skin on his chest, arms and especially his hands. What hard work. Wonderful photography
Maggie,

Thanks for your smarts and revealing that these are coconuts. I was flummoxed!

Fahim,

What was your take on this worn man? Is he content with his lot in life? Doe he praise god each day or is he struggling to find some value in life?

I am not sure we can translate, just from the visuals that this man might feel dissatisfied.

As a child, we were far from “Dirt Poor” but we had no heat in the winter when all was buried in snow or frozen and no glass, just cardboard in the windows.

But Friday nights, we sang as a family, praising God! Imagine, we were so grateful for everything we saw as blessings!

Asher

fahim mohammed

Lots of coconuts there Maggie!!

Hi, how you keeping. Wish and pray you and your loved ones are well and keeping safe.

Thank you for visiting.

fahim mohammed

Asher, I didn't stay long here. So difficult to say anything re: the gentleman in this image.
He seemed reserved, and had expected his station in life. Since a very long time, I guess.

As is said, the person that is content with what he/she has got in life; is the happiest of them all.

Best.

Maggie,

Thanks for your smarts and revealing that these are coconuts. I was flummoxed!

Fahim,

What was your take on this worn man? Is he content with his lot in life? Doe he praise god each day or is he struggling to find some value in life?

I am not sure we can translate, just from the visuals that this man might feel dissatisfied.

As a child, we were far from “Dirt Poor” but we had no heat in the winter when all was buried in snow or frozen and no glass, just cardboard in the windows.

But Friday nights, we sang as a family, praising God! Imagine, we were so grateful for everything we saw as blessings!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher, I didn't stay long here. So difficult to say anything re: the gentleman in this image.
He seemed reserved, and had expected his station in life. Since a very long time, I guess.

As is said, the person that is content with what he/she has got in life; is the happiest of them all.

Best.
Exactly!

if one is elderly and always expects one has rights to far more, then each day one is more likely to be disappointed.

We, you and I, are fortunate to have far more blessings than we could have imagined!

Asher