• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

First play with 3D printed diffusers

Paul Iddon

So an associate that has a 3D printer sent me his Twin Flash Diffusion attachments - and I have had just a quick go (not enough time to do much) and these are the first edits from today/tonight.

large_harvest_4k_1800-X3.jpg

harvester1010_4k_1800-X3.jpg

curlyhousespider_4k_1800-X3.jpg

shroomy0_4k_1800-X3.jpg

Paul.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I am always impressed by your work, but here the diffusers do quench the glare and allow us to see more detail. It would show even more I believe if you were more aggressive sharpening. Not that it needs any changes!

Not at all!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
looks like it does a pretty good job.

I had gotten a 3d printed Flextilt head from Edelkrone and although it printed well and put together nicely, my camera with a lens seems too heavy and it will not keep t without creeping.

it was this one: https://edelkrone.com/products/flextilt-head-3d
Should work well enough! But you might need to add a rough rubber washer at the joints to add friction! Printed parts can be very shiny! They can be sanded with course paper too at the joints!

Asher