• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A Ghostly Halloween Sky with A MF Camera!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Tonight, the clouds rolled in at sunset as a sign for the Trump supporters in their fabulous cars and giant pickup trucks to finally stop blasting their horns, yelling, tossing beer cans and finally leave!

I went upstairs on a balcony and napped the sky to capture the dark ominous clouds layered over our usually beautiful sunset!

I can’t read tea leaves in tea cups, and I am British, and can’t read the sky despite spending many dawns calling in the cows from the pastures for milking!

13BB5B9B-1B50-4A6A-9366-8C528F9FC3A7.jpeg

Asher Kelman: “Ghosts Sky 90210”
Fuji GFX 50s 32-63 mm Fiji G lens
7 Shots
Stitched in AutoPano Giga
Topaz Simplify

So, I am essentially “Sky Illiterate”: no interpretation from me on what heaven thinks about Trump versus Biden,

..... but it’s a relief that no one was shot, although one Trump supporter near the LGBTQ for Trump stall was roughed up by the BLM counter protesters!

To me it’s just Halloween and sadly, Candy-giving was totally banned in this City to stop SARS CoV-2 spread!

We had just one bunch of kids arrive late at night, but my wife YELLED not to open the door as it was against the law! What was she imagining, a police “STING” to get Granpa Asher, LOal! I felt sorry for the kids with their twinkling lights but nevertheless, obeyed!

Now I am guilt-ridden!

Asher

NateFolzer

The photo is amazing and fully transfers convey your mood at the time of this post! The situation is really very difficult and I cannot imagine what changes await us, however, at the moment we can only create assumptions. However, one of the reasons why I visited this post is that I was attracted by the photo you took. It looks very mysterious and I'm sure you have many more of the same photos. You could easily get into newspapers or magazines by submitting your photos under various hot topics for discussion. I met something similar on https://graydonschwartz.com and I am sure you will succeed too.

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
In in minimal chance this is from a person, correct your login with honest info and you won’t be blacklisted!

Asher

klizma

The photo is amazing and fully transfers convey your mood at the time of this post! The situation is really very difficult and I cannot imagine what changes await us, however, at the moment we can only create assumptions. However, one of the reasons why I visited this post is that I was attracted by the photo you took. It looks very mysterious and I'm sure you have many more of the same photos. You could easily get into newspapers or magazines by submitting your photos under various hot topics for discussion. I met something similar on https://graydonschwartz.com and I am sure you will succeed too.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM