• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Angie Natalia

Peter Dexter

51009314912_fece1d05e0_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Stunningly beautiful. Kudos to both of you!

What a warm and delightful person. Have we seen her before!

Tell her she has fans worldwide!

is she a student?

Asher

Peter Dexter

What do you mean "her work"? I take the pictures but I'm glad you like her. I do too. Hope to have new ones to post soon from Nuquí, Chocó.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
What do you mean "her work"? I take the pictures but I'm glad you like her. I do too. Hope to have new ones to post soon from Nuquí, Chocó.
I always call the pictures the “work” result of a person posing and an artist photographing. It’s just my way of thinking. The model isn’t the artist, but generating the right atmosphere is her contribution and achievement, so I happen to think of it as “work”!

Some will get paid if it’s a commitment for their livelihood.

But a “snap” across the road or a shot of a person in the street who casually stops if I ask, I don’t consider they have “worked“!

I use “work” when there’s an appointment and a getting together with the right clothes, hair style and mental preparation to allow us to be creative and achieve magic!

Asher