• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Another great day out with my wife.

Jim Olson

Unfortunately, the eagle was up in a tree that was on a cliff above us.
664A3867 DPP4-topaz-denoise-enhance-sharpen (2).JPG

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
But you succeeded, nevertheless!

The eagle is backlit with the edge feathers almost transparent! Very regal!

In such pictures, take advantage and find a place to sit, if you can, and continue to take pictures and bracket exposure to make sure the dark feathers are imaged optimally too.

You will be rewarded, as eventually it will move, take flight and you will be shooting continuously getting perfect action shots of an eagle in flight!

My wife would only give me a 10 minutes at the most, but unfortunately, very long waits, a chair and a blind are often needed.

My family would always say, don’t worry, we can come back!

…later!

Asher

Jim Olson

But you succeeded, nevertheless!

The eagle is backlit with the edge feathers almost transparent! Very regal!

In such pictures, take advantage and find a place to sit, if you can, and continue to take pictures and bracket exposure to make sure the dark feathers are imaged optimally too.

You will be rewarded, as eventually it will move, take flight and you will be shooting continuously getting perfect action shots of an eagle in flight!

My wife would only give me a 10 minutes at the most, but unfortunately, very long waits, a chair and a blind are often needed.

My family would always say, don’t worry, we can come back!

…later!

Asher
It's so nice that my wife is using my old camera and is very much into shooting pictures with me. Hopefully here in the near future she will be posting here.
Jim

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
It's so nice that my wife is using my old camera and is very much into shooting pictures with me. Hopefully here in the near future she will be posting here.
Jim
Fabulous!

Take some portable stools and a sandwich with you so you can wait out the 🦅 birds! Then you will get action too!

Asher