• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Anticipating a decisive moment

Robert Watcher

Anne says that I am always aware of my surroundings and recognizing and tracking things she never notices, when we are involved in an activity together.

It is true. Recently in the Netherlands as we were having a relaxing boat ride on a canal, I noticed this metal statue on the sidewalk as well as a woman with a camera. I didn’t know where it would lead, but kept tracking the progress as we floated closer. It all came together with the interaction between woman and statue, and a great expression on the woman

IMG_3761.jpeg

robwatcher.com_P4060359.jpeg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Wonderful expression!

I would have hoped she was using her nice Canon camera instead of her phone, 😂

But of course I didn’t see thr picture she finally got that made her feel she aced the shot! But wouldn’t it have been more satisfying if she had first switched to the canon hanging around her neck and gotten a picture that would likely have been better?

Asher