• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Fun: Autumn is upon us! Show us the colors!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
We love the autumn. Here in California the seasons cheat, lingering, essentially hanging around until with no excuse, until we realize that season left a 2 months ago!

So we are still seeing temperatures of 90 degrees Fahrenheit in mid October!

Elsewhere thr first bite of cold brings rich tree colors. I hope you will share!

C18E4DE9-9EB1-4C9A-ADA6-5139925E9B29.jpeg

Asher Kelman: “Abundance“

For us, we have abundant fruit and that’s how we celebrate the autumn, as if we could walk in Massachusetts, Vermont or Maine and crunch endless crisp red, yellow and gold leaves.

if you have autumn colors, please share them with us!

Comnents welcome!

Asher

I have been always amazed by the transitions and adaptability of nature, it's an unlimited source of inspiration, how the decay becomes life, and then life becomes death, is it something that as humans we deal too?

Great picture and colours!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Early morning at coffee time:

62D2EC6E-DD22-475F-89F6-4C299B254E4F.jpeg

Asher Kelman: “Gratitude & Light”
IPhone XS Max

The flowers are fading but the lighting makes treasured!

Asher