• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Battery pack PB-960/Quantum cables

Tony Monroy

I am interested in the pin-out of the following cables:

SUNPAK CS5 (for 411, 511, 522, 544, 455, 555, 5000,4205G, 3600, 611)
CANON CZ (Cx) (most Canon Flashes)
METZ CM1 (45CT-5, 45CT-1)
METZ CM4 (45CT-3, 45CT-4, 45CL-1,45CL-3, 45CL-4)
Godox Streaklight version 2 and the old Version 1 cables

I'd like to build cables using the straight 16ft Godox AD-S14 cable

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I am interested in the pin-out of the following cables:

SUNPAK CS5 (for 411, 511, 522, 544, 455, 555, 5000,4205G, 3600, 611)
CANON CZ (Cx) (most Canon Flashes)
METZ CM1 (45CT-5, 45CT-1)
METZ CM4 (45CT-3, 45CT-4, 45CL-1,45CL-3, 45CL-4)
Godox Streaklight version 2 and the old Version 1 cables

I'd like to build cables using the straight 16ft Godox AD-S14 cable
Tony,

What are you trying to get working with this new cable?

In any case, you’ve arrived at one of the few places in this galaxy where anyone might be, at all, (never mind avidly), interested in your quest!

Will Thompson is a dedicated repurposor, modification engineer and wizard. If it’s wired Will can re it any number of ways!

I am not sure he knows the pinouts, but he is likely the very best person to work on the problem.

He may not know the answer immediately but has the skill and experience to modify things so they work! He has never let me down!

Asher

Tony Monroy

Pin 2 - 15V DC Charger
Pin 4 - 12V DC charger:

pin-assignmentSmallDelete.jpg

Quantum Turbobattery ChargerSmall.jpg

Last edited:

Tony Monroy

I got the pin Assignment from:

Topic Помогите со шнуром между Metz 45 CL-4 и Quantum Turbo 2x2: https://impulsite.ru/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1557

Metz Cable:

Metz CM1cable
CZpinouts.jpg

Metz CM4 Cable

CM4 cable - Quantum Turbo to Metz 45CT-4, 45CL-4.jpg

Sunpack CS5 similar to above but the middle ping is not used on the flash connector.

Asher Kelman

Impressive that you could wade through the Russian. What translator did you use or did you “cut and pasted“ as you worked though!

Asher Kelman

Tony,

if you use this information to modify lights in a way that others might benefit, then share it here. They would be so appreciated.

I have learned so much from Will Thompson’s inventiveness in the mating of a vintage canon ML3 ring flash with a Godox 200 so we have amazing auto TTL lighting they can be infinitely integrated With any number of Godox lights!

We look forward to corresponding discoveries you might leverage from your research!

Asher