• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

#besonderehelden

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Zuzamen was not transplanted but the most important word he said!

Thanks for sharing!

He has humor!

He should speak to the Trump followers who have been told they don't need to take any precautions! Just support Trump and enjoy yourselves. It’s like Trump suffered on the cross to give us immunity!

Asher

Asher Kelman

The link is for healing!

interesting if one touch the top, one gets the COVID-19 announcement but they main link Below is for “The Living Hope Christian Center” broadcast for today: actually ordering a stomach to return to normal function through faith, as if casting out demons!

In a way, the dual message is an allegory for the USA! It was a live faith broadcast and now it says “come back next Wednesday“. Still, I was very surprised, while it lasts at the direct order to the stomach to return to normal function!

Asher

Jerome Marot

I am not going to watch 1 hour and 45 minutes of some bloke explaining the word of God, sorry. I don't understand what that video has to do with the matter. If it was presented to you in place of the video I linked to or in addition to that video, it simply means that the power of the Google Algorithm have decided that you (not me) would bring them more revenue if you watched that particular healing video, either because your ip is in the USA or because they know other things about you. I never linked to that healing "word of God" video, I did not even know it existed. You and I are not presented by the same additional videos when we click a youtube link. Note that I take great care to always purge links from tracking info.

Maybe we should stop linking to youtube, but there are few alternatives.

In any case, the video I linked to is an official advertisement from the German government to their own citizen, with added subtitles. It is quite funny and was supposed to give people on this forum a feel of the situation in Germany. That is all.

Asher Kelman

I am not going to watch 1 hour and 45 minutes of some bloke explaining the word of God, sorry. I don't understand what that video has to do with the matter. If it was presented to you in place of the video I linked to or in addition to that video, it simply means that the power of the Google Algorithm have decided that you (not me) would bring them more revenue if you watched that particular healing video, either because your ip is in the USA or because they know other things about you. I never linked to that healing "word of God" video, I did not even know it existed. You and I are not presented by the same additional videos when we click a youtube link. Note that I take great care to always purge links from tracking info.

Maybe we should stop linking to youtube, but there are few alternatives.

In any case, the video I linked to is an official advertisement from the German government to their own citizen, with added subtitles. It is quite funny and was supposed to give people on this forum a feel of the situation in Germany. That is all.
I enjoyed it to the nth, it was so well crafted and we need such intelligent approach information sharing here in the USA.

I have never seen you tube “push”anything like that to me. But I have been looking terminology related to Christian faith so I can understand the premises about a sentient evil being, “Satan” and “sin” which is quite foreign to me.

I think you are quite correct, they know more about me than I want!

So you post cleanly shows just the official German Government service announcement!

I believe mine was like that when I first saw your post butafter I had looked at it, there was another layer that appeared, as it must be that they “push” what they think I need to consume!

I do appreciate very much that you share the kind of rational approach the German government has.

Asher