• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Bike Trek from Toronto to Niagara Falls

choidavid

Shot these on my bike trek with Canon T50 using Fuji Superia Xtra 400:

101120---Bike-Trek--2k-(4-of-32).jpg

101120---Bike-Trek--2k-(5-of-32).jpg

101120---Bike-Trek--2k-(6-of-32).jpg

It's just a point and shoot but it's light and does a decent enough job!
More photos can be seen here.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
The pictures are wonderful. But I was proud of you going there but not the return journey!

Tip #1 Although you are not immortal you need those knees for another 50 years at least. At this rate you will destroy the cartilages and have arthritis. When your knees are swollen, take the bloody train back.

Tip # 2 reread tip # 1

Routing for you. Rest those knees and take Ibuprofrin with milk as directed by your MD and rest up!

That sort of heroism should be to rescue a maiden or destroying an enemy machine gun and mortar position pinning down your buddies! I have only been that brave a scant few times but it was required to rescue people and I was young and foolish!

Asher