• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Black and White Wall Features - Covid-19 distancing with long lens

Robert Watcher

Black and White Wall Features - Covid-19 distancing with long lens

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
“Necessity is the mother of invention”, Robert!

More B&W allows one a different way of b
Viewing. I love that.

This is a great opportunity to explore the works in a totally different fashion.

I got down on my knees yesterday and spent a while trying to focus on a 2mm fly on a short dandelion that was so low in the lawn that the lawnmower can’t catch it!

How’s your family beating up?

Asher

Asher

Robert Watcher

We haven’t seen our family or anyone (other than Anne’s sister-in-law - through glass window - who brings our meals and shops for us) except online. Everyone is in self-isolation and we can’t be together in groups larger that 5 people in Ontario anyway. Everyone is healthy so far.

Anne and I don’t have a home in Canada or a car, so are very grateful for the support of our family. Fortunately the owner of the home we rented in El Salvador, purchased all our furniture. So that wasn’t a loss for us. We could have stayed in El Salvador and ride it out - and did consider that —- but decided to be available to our Canadian health care system if required.