• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
86CD32C2-F6D1-4A9F-91D5-82B417B8196C.jpeg

Asher Kelman: “Pacific Ocean, Goodnight!”

Add your finds too!

Paul Iddon

The child is significant. Cover the child up with your thumb and see the difference. With him/her gives the landscape that finishing touch.

Paul.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
The child is significant. Cover the child up with your thumb and see the difference. With him/her gives the landscape that finishing touch.

Paul.
That’s the critical test! You are so right Paul!

The child is needed to observe the planet, otherwise it has no point as it’s just sterile beauty!

Also, the childserves a stationary “dot” that causes the eyes wandering over the composition to stop and look back from that position!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

I love the expanse of this photo Those dark clouds are dark and seemingly ominous however I think those beautiful clouds are the photo! Background tells a story so does the child Nice work!

Charlotte

Jarmo Juntunen

Beautiful, nearly apocalyptic sky and a new hope in form of a young child.
But what is the ship in the left of the frame?