• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

COVID Photo Series

choidavid

A project I been working on from March to June can be seen on my website: http://choidavid.com/

It's called "Luxuries in Limbo" with the double meaning of our luxuries stuck in limbo or there are luxuries to be found in limbo.
They were majorly shot in Bella Coola, Vancouver, and Toronto with my friends and family as main subjects shot from a distance outside their homes.
Scenes around the city while I biked to and from these social distance shoots were also included in the edit as I came across many bizarre spectacles.

Hope you enjoy it.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
On Mac with the latest Safari and Chrome browsers the slideshow has a very weird behavior… It's impossible to control next/before or stop to watch the photos…
I see that your website is built with Wordpress, what plugin do you use to build your slideshows? Is it Slider Revolution Plugin?
I hope I'm the only one!

Last edited: