• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Robert Watcher

After two weeks, it was our first day out of self-isolation in Canada. I stepped outside the travel trailer we’ve been locked up in, and noticed the moon was brighter than the sky at 2:30 this afternoon. Shot through tree limbs with spring buds

Robert Watcher

Our family looked after us. Set the trailer up on a vacant lot and delivered meals to us, leaving them at the door. Except for 2 times that propane tank ran out in the middle of the night and we froze to death —- the rest has been a breeze.

Anne and I were very fortunate to catch the last plane out of El Salvador 2 weeks ago. Hours after we took off back to Canada, the airport was closed permanently.

Robert Watcher

An additional perspective image that I shot and processed yesterday afternoon when the moon was brighter than the sky. The scratches, specks and light leaks are by design LOL. I may print and frame this one.