• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Fun: Flowers in Vases

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
We have less visitors but more flowers!

9B40EB43-AA44-40F0-8788-6C760EA57AFB.jpeg

Asher Kelman: Summer 2021
Asher

These are gorgeous, Asher. You know that I love tulips so the second one with Kirstie is great. Love how the tulips are meandering; she's pretty too! The first and the first are good too, and I love the color choice for Michele's Choice. Very warm and gives the feeling of a lithograph.
I love still life images and especially if flowers are involved so you have made me a happy girl today!

Asher Kelman

Hi Maggie,

Thanks for your love and appreciation!

But mine don’t have ballerinas swooning like your amazing pictures on cyan tinged backgrounds.

Asher

Asher Kelman

004B1892-B83A-490B-A039-CF22D3A5E90F.jpeg

Asher Kelman: “Westwanda”

Amazing different beauty dynamics between the straight-laced static reliable orchids and the flamboyant bursting and time limited peonies!

Asher

Asher Kelman

C829D9E1-E0ED-4EAF-B37E-5B395FD7A360.jpeg

Asher Kelman: “Flowers with “The Conversation””

Flowers in handmade vase on the table,”2001”, Homage to Kubrick’s Movie and in the b.g. “The Conversation” sculptures.

Asher