• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Football Gymnastics

Robert Watcher

Football Gymnastics

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Robert,

Did you manage to chat with raw boys or4 you didn't want to interrupt their game?

Asher

Robert Watcher

No I didn’t talk with them. They saw me taking pics of them as I sat on the edge of an overturned fishing boat - shooting with a long 300mm lens.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
No a 300mm equivalent. These were taken with my small $90 40-150mm kit lens.
Still, great reach.

They are also so rich in color, texture and detail!

So what’s the maximum size you could print this for sale where the folk stand 18” - 30” away from the print deciding to buy or not?

Asher

Robert Watcher

I have printed my Olympus files to 20x24, 24x30, 30x40 for my clients. I have never tried larger than 30x40 as I don't have a studio to display them in as I used to when I displayed 40x60's from my film cameras - - - and few people want to fork over $2500 to have that size (yet anyway).