• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

General Store

Peter Dexter

In Bahía Solano

28024352156_4f6e089b2d_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
How did I miss this!

There is so much detail to be seen inside the open store lined up on cram-packed shelves!

Peter Dexter: General Store”

This is an interesting place where no doubt you have to adapt your plans to what ingredients you use for food and what tools and supplies for a hone repair based on what they actually have on hand!

Thanks for sharing,

Asher

Peter Dexter

Thank you Asher`this in Bahía Solano, Colombia and what you say is true. I like giving you place names because you often look them up. The principal protein is fish, often a small tuna species.

Peter Dexter

Thank you Jarmo. She's the mother of the lady who owns the store who also has a tourist hotel across the street.