• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Gift from Asher: Pictures Available to OPFrs active NOW!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
If you have been reasonably active and /posted pictures in 2018/2019, then please choose one of my favorite 3 pictures and you will receive a signed, numbered 11” x 14” archival pigment print of your choice:

Asher Kelman: “Family”

Excuse jpg softness below.
Prints are tack sharp

Asher Kelman: “Deliver!”

Print on wall below sharp!

Asher Kelman: “Sienna Sunset”

Just answer in this thread and state your choice! Then email (Editor.OPFatMAC.com your postal snail-mail address to receive the print. Of course replace the at with @

If you have not been active, bows your chance for penance and a hearty welcome back:

To get your gift, kindly jump right in and build the fabric of OPF with your involvement.

Simply comment on 3 photographs that impress, inspire or fascinate you and post 3 of your own favorite pictures, film or digital! ?

? To everyone for your steadfast support,

Asher

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

Looking forward to seeing your choices below and a private email from you with your mailing address!

?

Asher

Asher Kelman

Hmm! I updated the heading!

Well, Jerome, you pass anyway! ?

No need for any thing else!

After all, you are, anyway, part of the fabric and who else finds us treasures.......and is so succinct?

Asher,