• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Harajuku in the Rain

Steven Sinski

20230325_124638-X3.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Beautiful zen shot, but not Zen people necessarily!

Is that “Wolfgang” a Wolfgang Puck Restaurant?

Asher

Steven Sinski

Zen people, not at all. harajuku is one of the most popular pop spots in Japan. An all weather mob scene of adults and youth.

oh yes that is a Puck place. There are a few in the more select cities there. Quite a few interesting eateries all along that street and it’s cross roads.

This could just be another typical street scene, but the amount of umbrellas and so many of them transparent really elevates this image! Keep them coming! :) Maggie

That's so cool, where I live they would probably have to lend customers, snowshoes! :-D It's raining today, and we are hoping it will get rid of the snow, which covers the ground for half the year! :)

Steven Sinski

somewhere on the northern tier over the border as in Quebec.

i used to ski up in Tremblant and family had a nice ski house at Mont Sainte Anne

Last edited:
Ha! You are close. A few hundred miles more west, but in the right part of Canada for sure. I live in the area of Abitibi. Almost everyone speaks French. Although the snow is almost gone, there are still remnants especially in the shade. We had a few flurries during the night; I'm over it! :-D

Steven Sinski

not all that close in reality. but being its Canada that's only down the road a piece ;) just got done watching the Fr/Can police series 19-2 a few weeks ago. i thank them for translation

Last edited: