• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Harbour during storm

Robert Watcher

Olympus Live Composite mode - approximately 20 minute exposure - a continuous series of 1 second exposures. A tug boat came into the harbour, providing the streak of lights — a ship showed up in the background (settling in for the night on the open water —- a couple of cars and a transport trailer, provided the light streaks on the roadway as well as enhanced reflections in the water - periodic cloud lightening enhanced the skies.

7D01AB67-AA16-4907-B54B-34DFAC9BAEB9.jpeg

Robert Watcher

This shot was taken later on when it was totally dark. A couple of flashes of bright cloud lightning, lit up the darkness. I was hoping I would be able to catch a big flash of lighting in the background during the very long exposure - but it never came. Only the small streak on the horizon. It started rainy for the last ten minutes of the photo. Anne and I held a closed lawn chair over the camera and lens to protect it.

378FAF0A-6B83-4C26-A707-FB3DD39524D3.jpeg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Love this! You have really mastered the live feature of the OlympusMFT camera like a paintbrush!

So interesting and creates excellent sense of live presence!

Asher