• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from Bavaria

Hey there,

I'm Martin, I'm from Bavaria and I do mostly Wildlife photography since ~2010. English obviously isn't my first language but I hope, you're able to understand my posts and take it easy on grammar and spelling errors 😅
I've started with a Canon EOS 1000D, had a EOS 550D until last week and using a EOS 77D now.
I have a passion for all animals that are commonly referred to as "dangerous" even though it's us being a threat for them and/or on their theretory.

I'd like to show a few of my shots and sure hope some people like what I do. I also look forward to see awesome photography made by you guys on here.
So here's 3 of my all-time favorite encounters so far:

Cottonmouth (Agkistrodon piscivorus conanti) Everglades NP, Florida
Wassermokassin - Cottonmouth (Agkistrodon piscivorus conanti).jpg

Great white shark (Carcharodon carcharias) off the coast of South Africa
Weißer Hai - Great white shark (Carcharodon carcharias)b&w1.jpg

Western Diamondback (Crotalus atrox) near Phoenix, Arizona
Westliche Diamant-Klapperschlange (Crotalus atrox).jpg

Greetings from Germany and a nice weekend to all of you! 🤘