• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello there!

chassesauvage

My name is Chas, i'm a wedding photographer from France. Just found this forum online, looking forward talking photos, cameras, and lenses with you guys.
Cheers!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Normalement, les grands noms de «plume» comme le vôtre ne se retrouvent que dans la signature.

J'attendrai pour le corriger, car je l'aime tellement

Asher Kelman

What news where you are?

Are you still working?

How’s your family.

Point your camera at everything and show us what you have to see!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Bonjour @chassesauvage
Bienvenu !
Pour les images sugérées par @Asher Kelman , c'est par ici :
Nicolas,

Voiant ton écriture-ici, encore une fois, aujourd'hui, et ça me rappelle années d'école toute passante, les temps magnifiques quand j'aie apprises la langue française chaque jour avec grand plaisir, cet gentil si doux mot “sugarer” comme dedans on trouve un mot de sucre!

Asher Kelman

It was 30 minutes for me to write my comment, but your word made my heart go upside down and I am thrilled to be relearning the language!

Asher