• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

I had the pleasure of being visited by our Sharp-shinned hawk again

Jim Olson

664A3803 resized.jpg

664A3804 resized.jpg

664A3805 resized.jpg

664A3807 resized.jpg

664A3808 resized.jpg

664A3809 resized.jpg

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
You are getting so good at this! Really well exposed!

Kudos!

Are you going to try birds in flight. Your camera has tracking but you need to use just one focus spot on thr bird to get the right exposure

Asher

Jim Olson

You are getting so good at this! Really well exposed!

Kudos!

Are you going to try birds in flight. Your camera has tracking but you need to use just one focus spot on thr bird to get the right exposure

Asher
Thank you and funny you should ask because I'm setting one of my C1-C3 for birds in flight :ROFLMAO:

Asher Kelman

Jim,

I couldn’t resist this picture and cropped it so that it would appear larger and clearer here as it’s so impressive!

40A375F9-4CD7-4063-9D88-E35A37E558D6.jpeg

Thanks for allowing me to edit your image!
Asher

Asher Kelman

Jim,

It’s hard to imagine that this sharp dressed dude is able to peck a fox’s eyes out and then rip off its living flesh and eat it alive!

I find it hard to be a believer knowing that!

Asher

Jim Steetson

Jim,

It’s hard to imagine that this sharp dressed dude is able to peck a fox’s eyes out and then rip off its living flesh and eat it alive!

I find it hard to be a believer knowing that!

Asher
Some of the most deadly things in nature are the most beatiful at the same time. A fair bit of irony from mother nature!