• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Impressive Video Editing on iPad

Robert Watcher

Video Editing

I have been using LumaFusion for sometime now, and find it’s functionality and usefulness to be quite amazing. I am using it on my iPad Air. I’m sure it would handle many tracks more easily on a higher spec’d iPad Pro - but this is what I have. I really wasn’t expecting that I could scrub tracks and be so precise on the time frame —- using my fingers. But it is effortless. Will even handle 4K video. And only $19.95

This is the guy (HENNY THA BIZNESS) on YouTube that convinced me to check it out last summer.

I don’t make any claims about my video abilities - but this was the first video I put together with LumaFusion using a bunch of handheld short clips that I took around the park in Xela, Guatemala last year:

———

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks for sharing.

I will look at your clip and the introduction video. It must be that programmers are becoming space conscious and more careful to avoid software bloat.

Amazing that you can do so much on an pad

Asher