• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Challenge for Pictures in a Series: Motif or Concept Indoor Flowers! Keep us upbeat!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Flowers out of the snow! In California! Asher, you're a magician!
Snow in Beverly Hills?

That is simply impossible. The City Council would never allow that!

Honestly, we have no snow ever!

However we can ski at many mountain resorts till early May!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Last year, for our exhibition, 'Un peu de rouge, pourtant." I bought some (hard to find) non cut white peonies.
After the shoot, we planted one of the peony plants on our terrace... Hoping that it would give us beautiful flowers in 2020…
While, during the Winter, there were nothing to see, no branch, the plant started to grow3 weeks ago. Now it is about a foot high!
There we go, not quite yet, but soon! Blooming will go straight to my heart :)

_NCZ5895_web.jpg

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

Jérôme,

A spammer posted here so I BCWas fortunate to find myself here again!

I love these flower boxes. Do you have a back yard or apartment or roof garden?

Asher

Asher Kelman

Show us your balcony, Jérôme. We don’t have that culture here in Los Angeles or anywhere in the USA I have seen.

But I guess it might happen in New Orleans.

I have been up on the balcony of Nicolas and his wife, Marine in their apartment in Bordeaux! I love the atmosphere.

Asher

Jerome Marot

It is a small balcony, so difficult to photography unless using a 360° panorama camera. I prefer to take samples:

5E986D2A-4EA0-4BD7-957A-70B570721E4A.jpeg