• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Into the arms of Morpheus

Antonio Correia

From a couple of them ! ;)

i-jp74j7x-X4.jpg

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
You have delivered excellent skin color!

Very comfortable guy! Must feel
Pretty secure there!

Asher

Wow, Antonio. People are so good at sleeping just anywhere. I would never be able to do this. I have never fallen asleep on a plane, ever. I never fall asleep in a chair. Fun to see though, thanks for sharing!

Antonio Correia

Thank you for commenting Maggie ! :) If the person is asleep it is very, very easy to take the photograph.
Bellow another one waiting for the flight. They were some 5 or 6 young men all asleep
I know someone who lost a flight because he fell asleep :LOL:

i-pjFzSjP-X4.jpg

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

Antonio,

It amazes me that folk have seemingly little no resentment to the Catholic Church that destroyed civilizations!

“Saints” are referred to as being real with powers to intercede on people’s behalf!

Thr creation of “Saints” allowed locations to enhance their economy by the institution of “industries” catering to pilgrimages.

There were so many sites in the north of Spain, that there were massive pilgrimage routes, Security from bandits, inns for lodging and processions and ceremonies when the folk arrived!

Asher

Antonio Correia

Asher... that is the nature of Human race:
Kill and make war in the name of religion, money or and power ! :mad:
Examples ? ;)

Last edited:
My Gosh, Antonio, On the hard ground, this is not something I am used to. A few years ago, there was a guy that I thought was dead in a small park and called the police, but then he was just drunk and took a nap! He did not however have his hand comforting his head. I think he must just have passed out. Far from a sleeping position. These guys look like they are sleeping, it is just that I just have never seen people sleeping on the ground before. It's incredible that you have so many pictures of people doing this!

Antonio Correia

Maggie, I am sure you have seen people sleeping in airports.
In India it is (or was) rather frequent !
Here, a monk inside a temple in Myanmar
Cheers ! :)

i-jZvv3HD-X4.jpg

Yes, in airports, I realize they are sleeping but surprisingly just on the hard ground, it is surprising to me. I am not a person of means, but these images make me feel very fortunate to have a comfy place to lay my head.

Antonio Correia

Today, at a walk along the sea...
I had spotted this guy before and today... there is also a woman whom I wish to shoot but today she was not there.
Perhaps tomorrow.

i-wmsC2Qf-X4.jpg

Asher Kelman

The last one, especially is amazing.

He seems absolutely relaxed, puffing up his large chest and under no threat to his rest! As it is, this makes and excellent print. Great composition, subject and color!

I am rarely jealous but here’s an exception. It’s the background of the water that puts it up there for me!

But as you know I am a flagrant cheat with such things! I wish I had taken this picture myself.

Add two white doves watching over him and this is an exceptional museum exhibition piece!

So I will keep my eyes open! Likely I have walked past such a guy and missed such a shot!

Asher

Asher Kelman

How flattering Asher, how flattering... :)
Cheers ! (y)
Antonio,

Yes, I do have the honed skills, but not for men!

I am actually too old to be a flatterer any longer. It’s now more important to tell the truth from the heart, as opposed to just saying, “Great!”

I will be going to the beach and I might even pose a model and then add the birds!

Should she wear sunglasses and boots?

or just a yellow ribbon in her hair?

Asher

Antonio Correia

Antonio, Yes, I do have the honed skills, but not for men! I am actually too old to be a flatterer any longer. It’s now more important to tell the truth from the heart, as opposed to just saying, “Great!” I will be going to the beach and I might even pose a model and then add the birds! Should she wear sunglasses and boots? or just a yellow ribbon in her hair? Asher

Asher, note that when I wrote "how flattering" I was not implying any second meaning as my English doesn't go that far.
Pose the model the way you like best ! You are an artist, I have no doubt about it !

Asher Kelman

Antonia,

Your photograph is so interesting, Antionio, as a comment on society, as the setting can represent homelessness and despair or blissful contentment!

Asher

Hi Antonio.

I'm uploading the only image I have of someone sleeping in public. This is an old pic, taken with a point and shoot. but it was my beginning into taking images. I hope you don't mind my posting it here, thought it might make you smile. I kept looking for it, but forgot the tags I had given it but finally fell on it today. It was taken at a park with spring water where I go to take photographs of ducks. She was just wandering the region in the summer, hence the backpack and needed a nap. :) Maggie

taking-a-rest.jpg

Antonio Correia

But Maggie, would should I be upset with for posting here ? This is not my thread but it is from all of us. (y) :)
So, you had a photo of someone sleeping outside ! :LOL:
Have you noticed that she is wearing laces in her trousers ?

But Maggie, would should I be upset with for posting here ? This is not my thread but it is from all of us. (y) :)
So, you had a photo of someone sleeping outside ! :LOL:
Have you noticed that she is wearing laces in her trousers ?

Oh, I thought it was a post for you, but I only have one anyways!

And yes, I did notice the laces as I remember, although you can't see it in the photo, she came on bike, and this keeps her jeans out of the chain! I thought it was pretty cool. I knew I had the photo, but for the life of me, I couldn't find it and then did, while searching for something else. Imagine! :-D