• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Challenge for Pictures in a Series: Motif or Concept It’s Yellow!

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
As to size, less than ~1.1 MB
@Maggie Terlecki , @Asher Kelman
this rule is now obsolete…
I had also to downsize 3 times my photo of the post "Peggy Guggenheim Collection tree in Venice Italy" here above…
At the same pixels dimensions, a picture of a tree with multiple leaves hence with so much details uses far more Mb than a simple square with only one color.
Nowadays the Internet connections are much faster (4G, 5G, fiber etc.) than in the recent past.
Retina screens and computers need to display more details pics.
So let's raise the limit to 1.8 Mb/2000 pixels large side !

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
@Maggie Terlecki , @Asher Kelman
this rule is now obsolete…
I had also to downsize 3 times my photo of the post "Peggy Guggenheim Collection tree in Venice Italy" here above…
At the same pixels dimensions, a picture of a tree with multiple leaves hence with so much details uses far more Mb than a simple square with only one color.
Nowadays the Internet connections are much faster (4G, 5G, fiber etc.) than in the recent past.
Retina screens and computers need to display more details pics.
So let's raise the limit to 1.8 Mb/2000 pixels large side !
Let me tackle that!

Maggie,

This is so grand, impressive, magnificent and stately. The POV you chose is so satisfying!

what a greeting from nature to meet up with this giant of beauty!

Amazing find!

🙏

Asher

if it’s still available, take more above the tree and stitch! This is such a rare find!

As to size, less than ~1.1 MB
Actually, Asher, it is the fog that is a great find, because of where I live, it only happens in the spring and fall and quite rarely; as for the tree, at the end of my street; and I agree, she's (?) a beauty!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
5700BC36-0767-4C75-8E06-FCF6065D1917.jpeg