• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

J the Barber

Carl Armijo

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Carl,

So happy to see you back!

This portrait has such a lot to discover: especially the decorative features he has crafted on his left side of his head.

He has a crescent tattoo on he lateral scalp, a left nose ring and a bold stone black ear stone!

I wonder if he’a Also left-handed?

Carl Armino: “J. The Barber”

So he’s a hairdresser and a character. Is he the fellow with fascinating insights or stories to tell during the haircut or else he interrogates you for your latest happenings and life process?

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I think it is called an expander. I am telling the name in case you would like one for yourself. ?
The most I will go is for is my bright yellow shoes and the yellow extra long silk jacket!

Black ear expanders seems too “out there” for me!

Asher