• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just a dancer

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
on stilts (not shown).

But a superb one with magnificence!

I worry for those stilt walkers as a fall could be catastrophic!

I wonder if they have safety binders tgatcajtomatically release one’s trapped limbs so the don’t snap like dry twigs!
Asher

Michael Nagel

I have an animated gif of the sequence (67 frames), but unfortunately it is too large for use as attachment here.

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

I have an animated gif of the sequence (67 frames) ,but unfortunately it is too large for use as attachment here.
Did you try it? The method of linking has very different size limits. Explore using the very first icon second row, (in mobile phone view), with 3 dots ... and a down arrow!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Hi Michael,

The limit for attached files using the “attach files” button, (where OPF stores your images), is close to 0.5 MB.

For files linked elsewhere, (several MB at least are accepted), I do not know the limit.

I’ll study the question.

Asher

Asher Kelman

Michael,

I am so impressed with the picture and the flamboyant stilt Walker!

The bold curvaceous purple make up for her eyes is fabulous and fits well with the costume. That’s a huge investment in dress making but it likely is, (or will be), used over and over again!

Please, if you wish, send me the Gif so I can try to find a way around the uploading block.

Asher

Asher Kelman

Asher​

Attachments

• 59A0DE2A-7F94-4ACC-9DDB-BBEBA6D0B137.jpeg
    59A0DE2A-7F94-4ACC-9DDB-BBEBA6D0B137.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 222

Asher Kelman

But we could have a larger video as a link if you have a standard sharing account like Vimeo which this Xenforo Forum Software format links to.

Asher