• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

James Lemon

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
James,

What a winner! You hit the jackpot finding a person who really decorated herself so distinctly to stand out in a crowd.

“This is me!”

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Yes indeed Asher thank you! Her gestures with the cigarette is an added bonus.

James
...and that could be an illustrated diary in her other hand!

So do you just take a street picture and that’s that, or you give a card so they can get it, or what?

Robert Watcher is in the community a fair time and he seems to be able to get back to folk even months or a year later when they don’t have an email or phone!

I try to give folk pictures.

Asher

James Lemon

...and that could be an illustrated diary in her other hand!

So do you just take a street picture and that’s that, or you give a card so they can get it, or what?

Robert Watcher is in the community a fair time and he seems to be able to get back to folk even months or a year later when they don’t have an email or phone!

I try to give folk pictures.

Asher

Yes I always offer to send them a picture through email . I just use the notes app on the phone to record their address I sometimes take a pic of them with the Iphone and attach it to the note so I don't get people mixed up with the wrong email address. I generally remember their names and it is usually part of their email address, so it not much of a problem keeping things in order.

James