• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Ladakh | India - 2013

Antonio Correia

Digging, digging...
i-793RgMt-X4.jpg

i-HkkzsNv-X4.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Antonio,

These are spectacular.

When did you take them and how dis you get that view? Is there a facing lookout or a hotel or you were in Luise’s helicopter?

Now, a stunning phenomenon: do you see that reclining lady in a long dress in the first picture?

Asher

Antonio Correia

Asher, in this great travel we were for ourselves which is the best way, indeed. If one can afford it...
These photos were taken from the road, nothing fancy !
Cheers ! :)

Asher Kelman

Wonderful to see beauty of the planet without McDonald signs, gas stations and power lines!

Asher

Antonio Correia

Thank you for the comments Maggie and Cem ! (y)
the work I have done on them was all in LR and I can tell you that the RAW files were far different ! :unsure:

Antonio Correia

Thank you Nolan and Jarmo. :)
I will never go there again. Never mind. The World is so large/big and life isso short.
With Covid the World became pretty small :cry:

Asher Kelman

Thank you Nolan and Jarmo. :)
I will never go there again. Never mind. The World is so large/big and life isso short.
With Covid the World became pretty small :cry:
But Covid also brought us a most major advance in modern medicine: packaging mRNA in lipid.

This will pave the way to amazing cures for cancers, mental health and other diseases!

Asher